Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi there and a Happy New Year to all my readers. With the New Year upon us I thought I’d change a few things about the Blog content. My idea is to do a running theme of aiming to see 200 different species in East Anglia through 2011, so at least once a month my aim is to talk about targeting some particular species either because of a location to visit, the time of year or generally where you should look for those elusive year ticks. This will be threaded amongst my normal birding activities, my overseas trip reports and supported by as many photographs that I can manage to take whilst in the field. So without too much “a do” lets get birding.
East Anglia Year Count: zero!
Life bird count: 399. Year bird count: 0. Month bird count: 0.
Photo: Waxwing (Bombycilla garrulus)

No comments: